This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
- The topics discussed on Monday’s Medical Rewind were:
- A Rare but Potentially Treatable Form of Autism Reported.
- What if you could get your money back for drugs and vaccines that did not work? A new law coming out of The Netherlands that would provide triple your money back if a new drug or vaccine fails to provide results. What could this mean for the Medical Industrial Complex?
- Monsanto’s GMO Corn Linked To Organ Failure.
- Newborn babies could get whooping cough vaccines, despite SIDS and Autism warning on shots.