If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- First on the butcher block of scrutiny and analysis is a major admission from the MSM, as the FDA adds heart attack and stroke warnings to non-aspirin non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- Next up, RSB & Dr. Buttar will break down the truth behind the HPV vaccine, and the importance behind the European Medicines Agency beginning a formal review of the shots and their safety.
- In the recent episode of nutritional ignorance from the allopathic community, a study has outlined that diners consume more salt and cholesterol in sit-down restaurants than they do in fast-food joints. Instead of salt and cholesterol, shouldn’t we be worrying about the high fructose corn syrup and GMO ingredients?
- They say “the love of money is the root of all evil”. In Zimbabwe this is truer than ever, as the artificially depressed international gold market has given the incentive to local mining companies, to take short cuts and expose women & children to dangerous levels of mercury.
- RSB & Dr. Buttar will also weigh in on truth in a new study which purports rough play is riskier than heading in soccer.
- Lastly our feline super hero, Hoofnagle The Science Cat, has a new bill to introduce to the medical authoritarians out in California.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)