If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- A new study, conducted by researchers from Bournemouth University in England and published in the journal Surgical Neurology International, which shows dementia and other neurological brain diseases are striking people younger and younger. What could be causing this strange rise in neurological degeneration? Could it be the exponentially increasing amount of mercury and other heavy metals from food and vaccines, to name a couple sources, that millennials are being exposed too in mass?
- In our “moment of duh” for the day comes out of a wonderful taxpayer funded study which has purported solved the itching question of how to stop the hated-after-drinking hangover, plaguing college kids and football fanatics worldwide. It turns out the only sure fire way is not to drink!
- Only about four in 10 respondents (42%) have a positive view of pharma companies. That ranks the pharma industry almost at the bottom, with just oil companies below it at 40%.
- RSB & Dr. Buttar will also dissect a new study which shows discontinuing high blood pressure treatment in seniors with mild memory and thinking problems did not improve their mental functioning. Is big pharma hitting back with some good ole fashioned propaganda?
- Lastly RSB will get Dr. Buttar’s insight on what researchers have reported this week regarding new mothers who breastfeed and how they may be inadvertently passing industrial chemicals along to their babies through the breast milk. If this wasn’t bad enough, it was also reported that the chemicals may also lower the effectiveness of some childhood vaccinations!
- According to another small and equally irrelevant study, a moderate dose of caffeine may help combat fatigue and shave about two strokes off the scores of skilled collegiate players
- Workplaces that encourage healthy lifestyle practices are being directly tied to fewer numbers of obese employees among millennials. Turns out your not just what you eat, but also where you work!
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)