If you missed Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Ways to prevent and reverse Alzheimer’s disease.
- Why would daily statin use raise the risk of cataracts?
- What kind of doctors would actually prescribe cholesterol-lowering medication anyway?
- Is low dose antidepressant therapy really a legitimate way to treat PMS?
- Is menstrual difficulty really the result of a Prozac deficiency?
- When your doctor tells you that you have a genetic proclivity for a specific disease like cancer, what should you do?
- What is genetic risk for disease, really?
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact email@example.com and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity