If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- The third-most common cancer in the United States, behind breast and lung cancers, and its course is less predictable than either. It can remain dormant in a man’s body until he dies decades later from something else, or it can spread aggressively and kill him.
- Allopathic researchers at Thomas Jefferson University and elsewhere think they are coming closer to solving it through increasingly sophisticated genetic studies. We’ll see what our all star panel of healing experts has to say about that summery!
- We’ll also pick the docs brains on a new study which would be funny if it wasn’t painfully true and ravaging our society, as Western medicine finally admits that children who are exposed to insecticides at home may actually have a slightly increased risk of developing leukemia or lymphoma. Well duh, people don’t wear masks when they spray those chemicals for the aesthetics!
- Dr. Buttar will weigh in on a some interesting results from a “dice-roll” lab test, which has found a usage for mixing many different drugs together, as 3 previously ineffective antibiotics used in unison effectively kill MRSA, also known as a staph infection. Ever wonder what the #1 health issue is among soldiers? While post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and depression are critical issues that drum up worthy media attention, the answer is much more ordinary: sleep problems!
- And to end the night with some Intrigue, RSB will take a crack at explaining the science behind what doctors are referring to as a heart-gut connection, as a new study finds that bacteria living in a person’s gastrointestinal tract can influence the health of their heart by affecting their weight, blood lipids and cholesterol levels.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)