If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- A baby born in Canada to a mother who contracted the Zika virus abroad is normal so far, CBC News reports. The mother was infected while travelling in the first trimester of her pregnancy and the baby contracted it, but seems to be fine, Canada’s chief public health official told the news outlet.
- The first question people ask themselves when they find out they have cancer is, “How did I get it?” Yet 99 percent of those people will never figure out the answer to that question. Why? Because cancer is caused mainly by the cumulative consumption of toxins over time. If you keep consuming toxins, your oncologist can’t save you. Here are 8 suggestions for living the cancer-free life.
- Some skin products contain mercury and pose a threat to your health, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns. It’s important to check labels of skin creams, soaps and lotions. If “mercurous chloride,” “calomel,” “mercuric,” “mercurio” or “mercury” is listed on the label, stop using the product immediately. Do not use products if ingredients are not listed, the agency says. Mercury is often found in cosmetics marketed as “anti-aging” or “skin lightening” that claim to remove age spots, freckles, blemishes and wrinkles. Some teens also use the products to treat acne, according to the FDA.
- Glyphosate herbicide disrupts the development of the uterus of female rats when they are exposed for 7 days after birth, a new study (abstract below) by Argentine researchers shows. The glyphosate herbicide caused cell proliferation and structural changes in the rats’ uterus. This was in spite of the fact that no signs of chronic or acute toxicity or differences in weight gain were seen in treated pups. Glyphosate herbicide also disrupted the expression of proteins involved in uterine development.
- Two large studies suggest that surviving certain cancers in America could depend on your health insurance status. Despite improvements in cancer diagnosis and treatment, patients who were uninsured or had Medicaid coverage were more likely to suffer worse outcomes, compared with people who have other forms of health insurance, the studies found.
… AND MUCH MORE – LISTEN NOW!
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? YES there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity