If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Your old dental fillings probably contain mercury — are they dangerous? Dating back at least to the 1980s, experts have debated the safety of metal “amalgam” cavity fillings, which contain a mixture of metals like silver, copper, nickel and—most alarmingly—mercury. The American Dental Association (ADA) has long taken the position that mercury in these amalgam fillings is safe. “Amalgam is a valuable, viable and safe choice for dental patients,” according to a report from the ADA’s Council on Scientific Affairs.
- Rise in religious exemptions from vaccines worry officials. The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control has expressed concern over an increase in the number of religious exemptions claimed to avoid vaccinations. The Post & Courier of Charleston reports department data indicates the number of religious exemptions increased nearly 70 percent between 2013 and 2017, rising to 8,074 exemptions during the 2016-2017 school year. South Carolina does not allow parents to claim personal exemptions to avoid school vaccine rules, but children are allowed to attend public school if they qualify for a medical or religious exemption.
- Suicide Data Incorrectly Reported in Drug Trials, Suit Claimed. For many years GlaxoSmithKline and its predecessor, SmithKline Beecham, marketed Paxil as an antidepressant that would reduce the risk of suicide in depressed patients. The results of the company’s clinical trials, presented to the Food and Drug Administration in 1989, suggested Paxil was far safer than a placebo. Back then, the company reported that among nearly 3,000 patients treated with Paxil in the worldwide clinical trials, five committed suicide — a rate of about one in 600. By contrast, there were two suicides in a much smaller group of 554 patients randomly assigned to take a placebo pill — a rate of about one in 275, more than double that of the Paxil group. But documents made public in the course of the lawsuit filed against Glaxo by Wendy Dolin, who alleges that paroxetine, a generic form of Paxil, contributed to the suicide of her husband, Stewart, suggest an alternate view.
- Almost 650 girls needed medical intervention after HPV vaccine. Almost 650 girls in Ireland reported requiring medical intervention or treatment after receiving the HPV vaccine, according to data collected by the State’s medicines watchdog. The Health Products Regulatory Authority has received 1,099 reports of adverse reactions and events associated with the use of the vaccine, but it said that this should not be taken as evidence of a causal link and that the benefits continue to outweigh the potential risks.
- A new tool tells you how many years air pollution is stealing from you based on where you live .Air pollution is the single largest environmental health risk humans face, according to the World Health Organization, but what does that mean for you? Researchers have put together a map based on new findings that show, depending on where you live, how many years of life that gritty air is stealing. In China, the “airpocalypse” is shortening the Chinese lifespan by more than three years, while in India, air pollution can cut a person’s lifespan by four years on average (and nearly a decade for someone in the capital New Delhi). Things aren’t looking good for the US either, if you live in California.
… AND MUCH MORE – LISTEN NOW!
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? YES there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity