If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Zika has been linked to birth defects. Now it may be causing paralysis?
The prevalence of human papillomavirus (HPV) infections among teenage girls in the United States has dropped by more than 60 percent since the vaccine against the cancer-causing virus was introduced a decade ago, according to a new study. However, researchers are still disappointed that only 42% of girls in the recommended age rage have received the vaccine which requires 3 doses over 6 months. Could this drop in numbers also just be due to an increased awareness of the dangers of STD’s?
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month, and the perfect time to think about colon health. Less than half of people aged 50 and older get tested for colon cancer, but early detection can save lives. Colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in the US, yet it has a 90 percent cure rate when detected early, Rather than waiting around to see if we get it…what can we be doing pro-actively to detox and clean our gut and colon?? Remember, we have the ability every day to put good things into our system, and help the bad stuff get out.
- Is there a treatment for cancer that is 10,000 times more effective than chemo? Yes, and it’s in your kitchen according to recently published study in PLoS. It indicates that a substance found in ginger called 6-shogaol is a potent agent in fighting breast cancer—much more potent than chemotherapy and much less dangerous. That’s fantastic news! Adding fresh ginger into the diet via cold-pressed juice is a great option for anyone!
- It probably won’t seem like much of a surprise, but a recent study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has revealed that a stunning number of Americans are still not getting enough sleep. According to a report from Entrepreneur, the latest surveys revealed that adults in all 50 states and the District of Columbia are not getting the amount of sleep they need. 7 hours is the recommended amount, and apparently those in the mid-west plains states are the best rested. The further south you go, and especially Hawaii get the least sleep. Watch out for the walking dead in a Starbucks near you!
- Speaking of sleep, having sleep apnea may increase the risk of chronic kidney disease, according to a report from Taiwan.After taking other health factors into account, sleep apnea increased the risk of kidney disease by 58%. By comparison, hypertension (a known risk factor for kidney disease) increased the risk by 17%. Diabetes was a stronger predictor than both other factors, more than doubling the risk of kidney disease, the research team reported online. In general, the healthier your body is, the better you will sleep, so all of this factors are tied together, and need to be treated in tandem. Tonight, maybe try a little yoga or deep breathing before bed. Turn off your wifi, imagine your in the middle of no-where South Dakota…and sleep like a baby!
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity