If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- As the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) meets in New York this week, one of the topics the global leaders will discuss is antibiotic overuse and the growing problem of microbes—so-called superbugs—that are resistant to the current antibiotics available today.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has strengthened its warnings about prescribing codeine for children because of reports of deaths and risks for dangerous side effects including breathing problems. The academy’s advice, published in a report Monday in its medical journal, Pediatrics , mirrors warnings from the Food and Drug Administration about using codeine for kids’ coughs or pain.
- Parents of children with cancer face difficult decisions, and a new study suggests that about one in six of them look back on some of their choices with a great deal of regret. Often, doctors can recommend a clearly preferable treatment. But sometimes, the study’s lead author pointed out, parents may need to decide things like whether their child should take part in a clinical trial, or whether the child should have surgery.
- More than a dozen students at Florida State University (FSU) are sick with hand, foot and mouth disease, an illness that’s usually seen in young children. So why are college-age adults contracting the disease? The viral illness can cause fever, painful mouth sores, and a skin rash on the hands and feet, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It usually affects kids younger than 5 years old.
- Seven out of every 10 Americans ages 65 and older have high blood pressure, but nearly half aren’t taking their blood pressure medications correctly— and that’s leaving them at a higher risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease and death, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report released Tuesday. Improper use of blood pressure medication can mean skipping doses or stopping taking medication altogether.
… AND MUCH MORE – LISTEN NOW!
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? YES there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity