If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Now dogs? So sad, first it was the kids of Flint found to have been tainted by lead, attributed by many to the area’s toxic water. Now two dogs who live in the vicinity of the Michigan city have tested positive for lead toxicity—the first two pups to be confirmed with this in state records in five years, the Detroit Free Press reports.
- Never fear, Beyonce’s here! The Super Bowl star is the latest to join others such as Mark Ruffalo as we mentioned on yesterday’s show, along with, Diddy, Mark Wahlberg, Big Sean and others in helping Flint. Most of the aid comes in the form of donating bottled water, some are also offering cash to help the city clean up the mess. Environmental activist Erin Brockovich is also on the case, check out the clip of her on Real Time with Bill Maher. Erin pro-ports that we are indeed in a National Water Crisis. The mix of ammonia, chlorine, organic matter, and other toxins, is going un-reported, and causing all kinds of health issues, including miscarriages in women.
- Dr. Buttar has been a champion of the concept of using IV Chelation to cleanse the heavy metals out of the victims, yet this life-saving treatment about to be banned?
- In hopeful news, soy may actually be useful in protecting against the negative reproductive effects of BPA – the poisoning from plastics. BPA is known to mimic estrogen in the body, and therefore it’s believed to disrupt conception and implantation of a fertilized egg in the womb, the researchers write in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. Experiments in rodents suggest that soy, which also interacts with estrogen receptors, could offset or mitigate those effects of BPA, they add.
- Attention mothers! Here are 5 toxic chemicals you should avoid in baby care products. The baby shampoos, soaps and lotions you use on your child might be labeled “natural” or “gentle,” but could also be filled with toxic chemicals which are dangerous for your child’s health, experts say.
- Do you know someone with asthma? Then check out this study – hopefully not funded by the dairy association. According to the study, high-fat, un-processed cow’s milk help protect against asthma. Research may show that drinking large amounts of processed milk is a contributing factor to developing child-hood asthma.
- Speaking of un-processed…organic food is finding vindication for it’s price. The most infamous fact about organic food is that it’s expensive—about 47% more expensive, according to a recent analysis from Consumer Reports. But a new review study published in Nature Plants analyzed everything research currently knows about organic farming versus the conventional kind and found that organic offers a lot of good that outweighs its sticker shock
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)