If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Dr. Rashid Buttar and Robert Scott Bell discuss just how “civil” civilization really is. Have we become uncivil and artificial in our modern society because of a prolonged dependence on synthetic substances?
- Why are so many children hypersensitive to gluten and casein? Could it have anything to do with gut damage caused by modern medicine? Or perhaps everything?
- Do you know any canaries in the coalmine? Or maybe, you are one. We’ll not only get to the bottom of what that means, but chart a path for recovery from the environmental damage so prevalent.
- We’ll revisit the milk controversy and the need to drink it raw!
- Finally, is there a place for synthetic intervention as a stopgap measure to stabilize a patient to get them out of danger? Even diehards like RSB might agree, but we’ll talk specifically about the synthetic amino acids used in chelation to remove the trapped mercury in vaccine-damaged children and adults