If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
- Strokes and stroke recovery. A very close family member of Dr. Buttar’s is recovering from a recent episode. Yes. It’s emotional; but it is also a teaching and learning opportunity.
- What is the difference between an ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke?
- What is necessary in order to stabilize a stroke victim before you can implement natural strategies for recovery? First step? Don’t panic!
- We’ll discuss hyperbaric oxygen, I.V. treatment, remineralization and more!
- How can ginger help?
- What role does mercury play?
- What about the 5th Toxicity in the emotional/psychological range?
GREAT NEWS: Dr. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell have been invited to open the Autism One Conference in May 2014 along with additional keynotes and a special parent’s workshop for families with children suffering from vaccine injury.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!) Facts on Toxicity