If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Dr. Rashid Buttar will discuss removing body parts that are not even cancerous.
- Who wants to be like Jolie? Apparently, a man in the UK followed her lead and had his prostate removed because of a positive BRCA gene test. Do you see where this is going?
- Dr. Buttar will share stories of cancer recovery despite previous assaults of chemo-docs (oncologists), even in cases of recurrent cancers.
- What happened at the latest Advanced Medicine Seminar, where Liam Scheff was presenting as well? We’ll talk about the Official Stories dispensed at the seminar and look forward to the next one in Charlotte, July 19-20, 2013. After that? The Big One in Cancun.
- What is selfish gratitude? How does your belief impact upon your health?
- How can you break the cycle of hypoglycemia and diabetes?
- RSB talks about food-grown GTF Chromium as well.
UPCOMING SEMINARS: www.AdvancedMedicineSeminars.com
- Chicago, IL – May 17th & 18th
- Charlotte, NC – July 19th & 20th
- “NEW” Cancun Mexico Getaway with lots of once in a lifetime special features – August 3rd – 10th
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminarin your city?
Just get 50 of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.