This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
- NSAIDS are known to damage the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys – so why are they still so widely used?
- How do you know if you need to see a doctor regarding your intestinal symptoms?
- Are you a health care provider who wants to set up your own private association? Contact email@example.com and let them know of your interest.
- How much cancer is actually caused by doctors? What about cancer in children? Dr. Buttar has a 9-year-old in his care with a remarkable story of recovery everyone should hear. And what about the power of prayer?
- Join Dr. Buttar in Cancun April 13-20, 2013, for a week-long retreat – registration ends February 21st, so register NOW. Everyone is welcome. See www.advancedmedicineseminars.com for complete details. Click on the Cancun link on the top menu of the page.