If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- What do doctors really learn in all those years of medicinal school and residency?
- Is it true that nutrition takes a back seat to pharmacology? Or does nutrition even have a seat on the medical bus?
- At each seminar we meet people who have experienced dramatic healing by removing the toxins that get in the way of optimal metabolic functions. How significant can this be? How about moving from a wheelchair bound state to being fully ambulatory? Yes, it happens. People do walk again! We’ll talk about it.
- Is there a different protocol for recovery for a Lyme disease patient compared to a cancer patient? Perhaps not, especially when you realize that the same metabolic deficiencies may be in play for both disease states.
- Did you know that everything in modern medicine was impacted negatively by the Flexner Report of 1910? It’s funny to consider, but the most important member of society may be the garbage man. Likewise, the most important function of a doctor is to help your body take out the trash!
- What is the greatest stress contributing to oxidation today? Tune in and find out!
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.