If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Dr. Buttar will discuss a recent debate that occurred on a New Orleans television station between Kim Spencer (Thinking Moms Revolution) and a medical shill who argues against any vaccine causation for autism! It is amazing that this got on TV anywhere, but we shall review its contents to discuss the doctors defending the medical paradigm that would attempt to intimidate parents into disbelieving what they have seen with their own eyes.
- Are these vaccine defenders evil, stupid or ignorant? What is evidenced based medicine, really? We’ll discuss double blind placebo controlled studies in ways that will make the scientismists crazy!
- Plus, why should the placebo effect be embraced by doctors?
- Is chelation really dangerous? Dr. Buttar let’s loos on this one, too!
- Why is autism the misdiagnosis of our future generations?
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!) Facts on Toxicity