This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- How to determine if a doctor is qualified to help you get well.
- Last week, RSB came up with the litmus test question: “How often do you poop?” Will see what Dr. Buttar thinks about that.
- What about overweight doctors? Can we cut them any slack? Is it merely a matter of calories in and calories burned – or are there other metabolic factors at play? Three meals a day or ten? How can we alter metabolism, understanding that our cells are smart and constantly attempt to adapt for survival? What is the role of detoxification in weight loss? Or is it really about losing toxic fat? Where does the PHAT axis fit into this equation?
- If your hormones are out of whack, how come Dr. Buttar does not use biop-identical ones to replace what you are producing in insufficient quantities?
- Here’s a shocker: If your doctor says you have idiopathic demyelinating polyneuropathy (or something with an even longer name), he probably has know idea what you really have! The best doctors are the ones who listen, really listen to what you have to say about what you believe really ails you.