If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- What kind of doctors are they churining out of Flexner Report inspired medical schools? Infant assaulted with 8 vaccine doses at six months old… collapses into state of brain damage… doctors blame the parents!
- Even though many of you already know the stupidity of statin drugs, many have yet to hear the message that cholesterol is actually good for you. It is correlated strongly with longevity and optimal cognitive functioning well into old age. So, beyond statin stupidity, what other problems might doctors cause in their chemical windmill tilting at LDL levels? We’ll discuss an investigative look into the relationship between type 2 diabetes and statins.
- Get ready for some more fish-bashing. A new Study Suggests Women are Exposing Themselves to Unsafe Mercury Levels if they consume too many of our ocean-bearing friends. While mercury is a genuine concern, where is the study warning moms-to-be to avoid mercury-laden flu shots and other dangerous vaccines? Where is the warning about dental amalgams containing over 50% mercury?
- How bad has CAFO dairy operations tainted a food source known as milk? Apparently Big Dairy milk products taste so horrible that they propose adding artificial sweeteners to them without telling you! Seriously. U.S. Dairy industry petitions to secretly add chemical sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose) to products. Have you tried raw, real milk from pasture fed cows? It has a natural sweetness that requires nothing to make it more palatable.
- Remember when Angelina Jolie claimed that she got a preventive double mastectomy? We took serious issue with her poster-girl promotion of a barbaric, unnecessary butchering of the female side of the human species. Do celebreties really have influence on the public-at-large? A new study reveals that Celebrity Cases May Help Spur Rise in Double Mastectomies. Ladies, hold onto your mammaries
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)