If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- More than 95% accurate, this early detection cancer test could save your life without the risk of radiological screenings. The good news is that there are alternatives for preventing and curing cancer, although information on this can be difficult to access, as it’s routinely suppressed by the medical establishment and their paid-for media, who’s not interested in providing “care” unless it’s profitable or generates repeat business.
- Consuming higher levels of magnesium—a mineral found in dark leafy greens, nuts, beans, yogurt, and avocado—appears to dramatically reduce one’s chances of getting pancreatic cancer, which is the fourth leading cause of cancer deaths in the US. Officials say the threat to human health is low, but is under ongoing review.
- Scientists warned the world was on the cusp of a post-antibiotic era when such resistance was discovered in China last month.
- If your cholesterol levels are high, your doctor might prescribe you a statin, a drug that blocks one of the enzymes involved in creating cholesterol. But in the future, might also prescribe a second drug that technically doesn’t target your body at all. Instead, it would manipulate the microbes in your gut. Over the last five years, Stanley Hazen from the Cleveland Clinic has been amassing strong evidence that the microbes in our guts can affect our risk of heart disease.
- Scientists say they’ve discovered a specific chemical in the brain they believe is linked to autism. The Harvard University researchers found that autistic behavior is associated with a breakdown in the signaling pathway used by a major inhibitory neurotransmitter called GABA. Improved understanding could lead to further treatments.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)