If you missed Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
- Cannabis and what is has done for those who use it. Cannabis has been used to reduce nausea and vomiting in chemotherapy and people with AIDS, to treat pain and muscle spasticity, and other medical applications. Medical cannabis can be administered using a variety of methods, including vaporizing or smoking dried buds, eating extracts, taking capsules or using oral sprays.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a major constituent of medical cannabis; it is a nonpsychotropic.
- Dr. Buttar explains “Miasm” and shares his new word “Kiasm” with us.
- Listener Question about “23 year old leukemia survivor who had digestive issues” is answered.
- Glaucoma and what you can do to help reverse it.
- Dr. Buttar will be taking part in Metabolic Revolution Summit August 25-27, 2014. It’s online and FREE. Join Us!!
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)
Click HERE to learn more Facts on Toxicity