If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Cancer patients who chose to die at home lived longer than those who died in hospitals, a large study from Japan found. The findings suggest that doctors shouldn’t hesitate to allow dying cancer patients to receive palliative care at home, the study authors said. Palliative care does not attempt to cure a person, but is often described as comfort care or symptom management.
- Healthy gut for a leaner healthier you? You don’t say! According the this article in Fox Health: You may not realize it, but inside your belly lives an entire ecosystem that influences everything from your mood to your metabolism. It has taken researchers decades to uncover the existence of a thriving gut microbiome— the name for this community of bacteria— fighting for survival in the harsh trenches of your gut.
- Is a TB vaccine on the near horizon? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a worrying report this week, confirming that an alarming 29 states and the District of Columbia all reported more cases of TB in 2015 than the year prior, sending shock waves through the American medical and scientific communities.
- More on the national water crisis: According to a water quality report, Boulder, Colorado’s drinking water contains high levels of chromium-6, a carcinogenic chemical linked to cancers of the liver, stomach and small intestine.
- The government is waging a vendetta against Armour Thyroid, because it is natural, and instead is promoting incomplete and synthetic thyroid medications. In addition, if the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) goes through with recent proposals, thousands of patients with similar thyroid conditions may lose access to the compounded version of natural thyroid medications they rely upon to treat their hypothyroidism. If it was good enough for Hillary, why is it not good enough for the rest of us?
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)