This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
- Avoiding bunion surgery and cataract intervention
- What can you do to prepare for surgery if it appears that there is no other option?
- Dr. Buttar and RSB reveal some important tips, including Trans-D Tropin to insure a speedy recovery and stay young.
- How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city? Just get 49 of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
- What kind of milk should you drink if you drink milk?