If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- This seems obvious, yet another according to a study by the University of Birmingham and the University of Hong Kong, long-term exposure to environmental pollutants, and more specifically, to ambient fine particulate matter, is associated with an increased risk of mortality for many types of cancer. Is that why we’ve seen Chinese citizens walking the streets with masks for years?
- In an interesting commentary entitled “The problem with calling it all autism” Levi Quackenboss addresses those who say they wouldn’t change their autism because it is a part of who they are. The conversation about the wide, wide range of the “autism spectrum”, definitions of illness, and what makes a person, “you”, is important, and worth tackling in a respectful yet logical way.
- Yet another instance of the side-effects of cancer treatment. Patients treated for non-small cell lung cancer using stereotactic body radiation therapy have an increased risk of death from causes other than cancer, according to researchers in the Netherlands. In our letigious and politically correct society, another issue we are starting to see is that “cause of death” is becoming more and more literal. If you die of an infection, or a fall, which you body could not recover from given a weakened condition, due to medical treatment, the treatment will not be blamed, it will be the person, or an accident, or because they didn’t get the flu shot.
- Mumps outbreak at Harvard: Why do vaccinated people get sick? That’s because people in college dorms often share living spaces with dozens of people, giving them more opportunities to be exposed to the virus, either on surfaces or through contact with other people, Adalja said. Although being vaccinated against mumps can prevent a person from getting sick if he or she has been exposed to lower levels of the virus, for people living in dorms, vaccination may not be enough to ward off an infection, he said.
- In Zika news, articles published this week about the Zika debate in Congress offers a ray of hope for those of us who want to stop Congress from giving a 1.8 billion dollar gift to federal agencies and Big Pharma for the development of a Zika vaccine program.
- In a small, albeit important victory, a 10-year-old boy in Britain was awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy. Perhaps there is hope to set a precedent, and gain some further traction in the court of public opinon here. All is not lost friends, small battles are being won every day. Keep fighting the good fight!
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)