If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Victorian diseases make comeback as malnutrition and antibiotic resistance continue to rise. Diseases like cholera, gout and whooping cough because they aren’t getting enough nutrition, suggests a new study, and because they’re living like over-indulgent royalty.
- More than 97 percent of adults miss the mark on four basic characteristics researchers consider part of a healthy lifestyle, according to a new study.
- Researchers at Oregon State University found two-thirds of adults in the United States participate in one or two of the lifestyle behaviors, but very few had all four of the characteristics.
- The proportion of breast cancer patients who removed a healthy breast to prevent future cancers more than tripled over 10 years, but the procedure didn’t improve their survival odds, a U.S. study finds. Based on a decade of data on half a million women diagnosed with cancer in one breast that had not spread to other parts of the body, researchers found that removal of the second, healthy breast rose from 4 percent of patients in 2002 to nearly 13 percent in 2012.
- Many kids who develop urinary tract infections tied to the E. coli bacteria are now failing to respond to antibiotic treatment, a new review warns. The culprit, according to the British researchers: Drug resistance, following years of over-prescribing and misusing antibiotics.
- A new study carried out by the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Germany has found that 99.6% of the German population has been contaminated by the herbicide glyphosate.Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the world’s most widely used herbicides, such as Roundup.
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)