If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- The use of ozone for blood purification
- Why is it that doctors are so reluctant to embrace natural methods of healing that actually work? Is it really the fault of the patient if a doctor prescribes and antibiotic drug when it is not clinically indicated? Or does becoming a medical doctor shrink your cojones, making it impossible to stand up to patients who demand antimicrobial drugs when they are not appropriate? Why not just let massage therapists prescribe drugs? How about personal trainers and doctors of chiropractic, too? If this were to happen, would Medicare Part D cover it?
- Finally, we’ll discuss a listener dilemma related to mysterious peripheral neuropathy post-gall bladder removal surgery. Can we solve the mystery on air?
UPCOMING SEMINARS: www.AdvancedMedicineSeminars.com
- Charlotte, NC – July 19th & 20th
- “NEW” Cancun Mexico Getaway with lots of once in a lifetime special features – August 3rd – 10th
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminarin your city?
Just get 50 of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.