This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
The topics discussed on Monday’s Medical Rewind were:
- New CDC advice on whooping cough outbreak A rise in whooping cough cases has doctors on the alert and asking questions as to why. CNN’s Mary Snow reports.
- How do vaccines contribute to a litany of childhood chronic diseases? Robert Scott Bell’s personal experience with vaccine damage.
- New ADHD report: One out of 11 school-aged children is diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and up to 40 percent of those kids may display symptoms in preschool.
- List of “symptoms” that make your child targets of medication and why it might just mean that your kid is normal, or perhaps excels in certain activities.
- Fasting is not just a religious tenet, it can be a critical method to detoxify and change your future – now!
- Advanced Medicine Seminars with Dr. Buttar to begin September 21st & 22nd in Philadelphia, PA. Friday, September 21st reserved fro healthcare practitioners. Saturday, September 21st open to the public.