If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- National Cancer Survivor’s Day, which should really be called “I Survived My Oncologist Day.”
- Why is blood pressure really elevated in so many Americans? Salt is not the cause, but we shall reveal what is.
- Follow up on our blood pressure discussion from last week, due to mineral deficiencies and multiple toxicities.
- Are symptoms the problem or just the signal that there are deeper issues to correct?
- Why do you need your lymph nodes, especially if you have breast cancer.
- Appearances can be deceiving with common medical tests, so Dr. Buttar goes to another level today to bring a new technology to heavy metal detection in the body
UPCOMING SEMINARS: www.AdvancedMedicineSeminars.com
- Charlotte, NC – July 19th & 20th
- “NEW” Cancun Mexico Getaway with lots of once in a lifetime special features – August 3rd – 10th
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice?
Contact email@example.com and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminarin your city?
Just get 50 of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.