If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
- Dr. Rashid Buttar and RSB discuss natural methods for healing from metastatic melanoma.
- How does healing cancer relate to clearing emotional toxicity?
- How can we get beyond the emotional and psychological components of disease?
- Is there a way to re-program the subconscious mind? Maybe EVOX?
- Did you know that diseases such as cancer and MS are merely symptoms of underlying toxicity and deficiency?
- Why is having good health insurance actually a dangerous thing? What about medical savings accounts? Where is insurance for unexpected catastrophe?
- Why is traditional oncology so clueless about the real causes and cures for cancer?
- Did you hear about the FDA’s strange warning of caramel coloring in soda and food? What does it mean when they say there are no short or medium term risks to ingestion of such coloring agents?
GREAT NEWS: Dr. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell have been invited to open the Autism One Conference in May 2014 along with additional keynotes and a special parent’s workshop for families with children suffering from vaccine injury.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)