If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- We’ll cover the power to heal that no longer allows you to be a victim. What about macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma? How do you remove the garbage? Has there ever been a time in recorded history that we have become so cumulatively toxic as a species?
- What about the government shutdown? Is the universe coming to an end? If the FDA does not inspect your food, are you guaranteed to die of food poisoning?
- Does this mean the return of mystery meat? Why does the FDA need any of your Taxpayer contributions? Big Pharma pays to attend meetings where FDA policies are planned by medical experts. Maybe the shutdown would be a good thing. Could it be that government would be less able to attack those of you who believe in healing methods and substances unapproved by federal agencies?
- What about the confiscation of children in order to force them on chemotherapy?
- Do we really need pink ribbon campaigns to raise awareness for cancer? Awareness for cancer is not the problem. What is? Aren’t there enough mammograms doing enough damage to mammary glands already?
- Do we need more government intervention into the health care arena or less? What made America the place where so many wanted to be?
- Plus, what about hospital-acquired infections? Nosocomial infections are typically resistant to antibiotics. While doctors in ICUs need to put on their gloves, masks and gowns, we’ll work on clearing the terrain.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.