If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Deaths from the liver disease hepatitis C reached an all-time high in 2014, killing more Americans than HIV, tuberculosis and staph infections. Baby boomers, born between 1945 and 1965, are the hardest-hit group, accounting for 75 percent of all hepatitis C infections. Many of them have unknowingly been living with the infection for years and were most likely infected during medical procedures soon after World War II, when injection and blood transfusion technologies were not as safe as they are now, health officials said.
- The California Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) recently released a document called Evidence on the Carcinogenicity of Fluoride and Its Salts that highlights the many health hazards caused by the consumption of fluoride. And the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) recently submitted a compilation of its own to OEHHA, which is soon to make a final decision concerning fluoride’s toxicity, providing additional evidence that fluoride causes cancer.
- Scientific fraud published in reputable medical journals has soared more than 1700 percent since 2004, says report. According to data compiled from Thomson Reuters Web of Science, an index of more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals from around the world, the number of scientific studies retracted for error or fraud from scientific journals worldwide has skyrocketed more than 15-fold since 2001.
- “Why not vaccinating my kids was the best decision I ever made.” Mother of 8 had six of her babies vaccinated but refused to immunize her 2 youngest… and says they’re the only ones without chronic health problems.
US creating pink commemorative coin to fund cancer research said U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney, who sponsored legislation for its creation. Will the money spent creating it be re-couped by the sales, or will it come out of tax-payer dollars as well? What have all the millions already raised for “cancer research” yielded us?
- Scientists in Utah have found a common blood thinner used to treat atrial fibrillation may increase the risk of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)