If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Dr. Buttar will discuss a recent debate that occurred on a New Orleans television station between Kim Spencer (Thinking Moms Revolution) and a medical shill who argues against any vaccine causation for autism! It is amazing that this got on TV anywhere, but we shall review its contents to discuss the doctors defending the medical paradigm that would attempt to intimidate parents into disbelieving what they have seen with their own eyes.
- Are these vaccine defenders evil, stupid or ignorant? What is evidenced based medicine, really? We’ll discuss double blind placebo controlled studies in ways that will make the scientismists crazy!
- Plus, why should the placebo effect be embraced by doctors?
- Is chelation really dangerous? Dr. Buttar let’s loos on this one, too!
- Why is autism the misdiagnosis of our future generations?
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.