If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Dr. Buttar chimes in on the JAMA article on cancer realities.
- Have you heard the saying, “that which does not kill you only makes you stronger?” This is especially true with real cancer. Chemortherapy and radiation treatments actually result in cancer recurrence – particularly, forms of cancer are now resistant to highly toxic and dangerous oncological treatment. Considering that cancer is evidence of toxicity and nutritional deficiency, should not allopathic cancer doctors be held accountable for making cancer worse, not better?
- Why are normal metabolic signaling molecules that evidence pregnancy used to detect cancer?
- What is needed for genuine cures?
- Systemic detoxification, physiological optimization, immune modulation, target acquisition and metabolic maintenance. We’ll discuss that, too!
- Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.