If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
- Should you get a Vitamin K shot for your new baby?
- What’s the deal with a skin TB test?
- The vaccine industry! We’ve got news on more faked vaccine data! How scientific are vaccines, really? We’ve got news on the latest vaccine scandal – and it’s a doozy!
- The industry that claims it eradicated disease and prevented millions of deaths is struggling with a PR problem as more of you figure out that those syringes are not without risk – and they may not even prevent disease!
- What about TB? As an infectious disease, it kills more people around the world than any other. You have options. But what about the test? Dr. Butter will answer a listener’s question.
- CEA markers for cancer? Are they accurate, or being misrepresented as a way to get patients in for more invasive experimental procedures.
- How does a tonsillectomy end up in brain death?
GREAT NEWS: Dr. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell have been invited to open the Autism One Conference in May 2014 along with additional keynotes and a special parent’s workshop for families with children suffering from vaccine injury.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Doctors, would you like to establish a private health care exchange and protect your practice? Contact email@example.com and let them know of your interest. Because you are a listener to The RSB Show, your price to do so is greatly reduced!
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)