If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Did you know that doing nothing, rather than chemotherapy and radiation, may result in a much longer lifespan for those suffering with breast and lung cancer?
- Obamacare debacle
- Why would anyone expect that the government could solve the very problems that it facilitated into existence with the help of multinational pharmaceutical and insurance corporations?
- Where is the emphasis on toxicological challenges to our health? It is nowhere to be found in government sanctioned monopoly medicine.
- Can you reasonably expect the American electorate to vote correctly when over 50% of them are dependent on FDA approved drugs?
- What’s the difference between an establishment Democrat and an establishment Republican?
- Don’t let the puppet-masters distract you from the reality that they are all playing us for fools. You want health freedom? Then you better understand the history of American medicine from the Flexner Report of 1910 until today. The line runs roughshod through both political parties.
- How can you help your loved ones, who may still be dialectic dunderheads, to see beyond their programmed emotional responses to either political party?
- Here’s the most politically charged question of the day: Is government-sanctioned medicine a modern form of slavery? Dr. Ben Carson intimates as much. What do you think?
- Finally, how is it that doctors are wrong about the flu 84% of the time, yet they are still treated as experts on health and disease?
DR. BUTTAR coming to GEORGIA in NOVEMBER:
Dr. Buttar and Liam Scheff in the same place at the same time? Yes! AONH Annual Natural Health Care Conference, Nov 7-9, 2013, Douglasville, Georgia. Join this fascinating group of natural health care professionals, and those who are seriously interested in natural health care, for an intensive 3-day conference. The program will be centered on the latest advances in natural health care as well as the battle to keep it available to all who choose to utilize it! Register Today: 202-505-AONH (2664) or email@example.com Price: $350 per person, discount of $100 off your admission available for ELITE members of the AONH.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
- Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.