If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- When Bill Nye (“The Science Guy”) publicly changed his mind recently about genetically modified organisms − he now says they “are an important, and perhaps, essential component of modern farming” − many were quick to pounce about his flip=flopped opinion, but isn’t part of science discovering new information? It is not supposed to be a belief system, but a constant growth of knowledge. RSB debates that it’s a flip-flop NOT based on knowledge, and for the wrong reasons.
- Nine cancer cures that the Medical Mafia doesn’t want you to know about – and they can all be found at your grocery store! Glad to see that many of these foods are not just tasty, but treatment against forming cancer in the body. Run down the list, and start adding them into your diet. Thanks Natural News!
- Speaking of bucking the establishment, this brave 90-year-old turns down cancer treatment, goes on road trip instead. They left Michigan in August in an RV and have since visited Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, the Rocky Mountains, Kennedy Space Center, Disney World, Roswell, and the Grand Canyon. The entire trip—with no set end date, per Today.com—is being documented on Facebook via Driving Miss Norma, which has received more than 63,000 likes and 100,000 page views, per the Epoch Times.
- In another amazing-yet-obvious find by healthfinder.gov, physically fit people may bounce back better after heart attacks. Survivors who had exercised regularly beforehand were less prone to depression afterwards, study finds. Interesting. So, if you take care of your body in general, and something bad does happen…your generally healthy body is then able to handle it better and heal more quickly? Wow!!
- In less exciting news, Genetic modification using new technologies like CRISPR has been called a “weapon of mass destruction and proliferation” by James Clapper, U.S. Director of National Intelligence, in his annual Worldwide Threat Assessment report. It can locate a specific DNA strand in a person’s genome, delete it, and replace it with a new DNA sequence designed by genetic engineers. That’s quite a powerful technology that could be misused in the wrong hands.
- In addition to covering up lead poisoning in Flint, Michigan, the EPA also quietly raised glyphosate limits in foods to levels that will cause cancer. Wait, didn’t we recently report that the US was going to start at least testing for glyphosate levels in food, and admit that it was dangerous? But what does testing do if the standard levels are just being raised?
- And for the winner of the day – SHAMELESS: Stanford scientists urge pregnant women to inject themselves with mercury to maybe slightly reduce chance of influenza. Immune response in pregnant women reacts more aggressively than in nonpregnant women. Instead of applauding this result, scientists warn that too many immune cells can be a bad thing, for example, when there’s an infection in your lung and it needs air space, explained the study’s senior author. Hmmm.
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)